1. Finishing my Ollalieberry Girl sweater
2. Starting a couple of knitted baby girl gifties
3. Eating (more) homemade fruitcake
4. Sorting through my manymanymany skeins of fingering weight yarn for 7 skeins to use on the Albers Cowl in my queue
5. Starting the Darling Emma I swatched for this past July
6. Tidying/organizing the
pit of hell the studio/office, yet again
7. Taking a walk
8. Taking a nap
10. Having a beer with the most interesting man in the world—wait I married him 😉
I know I said I’d never knit another sock for a size 13 foot, but what can I say, I love him. And this pattern from Tin Can Knits, Rye, is quick, fun, and free. Except for the d**m heel flap, but those are both done now, so even that’s a non-issue. So okay, that does it. Staying up until this sucker is finished. Period.
Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful and Merry Christmas!
And if I could please ask also, for a prayer or healing thought for a friend who’s suffering through some heavy duty cancer treatments. The cancer, which was serious to begin with, has spread from his brain through to his lungs and lymph nodes, and although I know the doctors are doing all they can, any extra prayers or healing thoughts wouldn’t hurt…at least in my mind. I’m sure his wife and two boys would be grateful as well.